当前位置

: 英语巴士网英语阅读英语演讲英语阅读内容详情

Sara Ali Khan真诚做自己 中

5

And I was, I mean, I would have laughed if you came to me when I was in the 10th grade or 11th grade and told me that you will be sitting in Singapore one day talking to children as an actor, I would have been like, yeah, okay. Haha.

如果你在我上10年级或11年级的时候告诉我有一天我会作为一名演员坐在新加坡和孩子们交谈,我会笑的,哈哈。

But you know, here is where I am, so you know.

但你看我现在已经在这了。

You know, I have to say that I got very lucky because even though I've worked with big and established actors, they've both been extremely giving and generous as have my directors.

不得不说我非常幸运,尽管我和知名大演员合作过,但他们都非常慷慨,就像我的导演一样。

So, I never felt, of course, there was personal intimidation, you know, that I felt within myself, like in a van or by myself at home.

所以,我内心从来没有感觉到有什么恐惧感。就像在面包车里或者一个人在家里一样有安全感。

I used to be like, oh my God, you know, I'm working with these actors and these directors and, you know, it was a little nerve wrecking.

我过去常常觉得,哦,天哪,和这些演员和导演合作有点让人伤脑筋。

But when I walked onto set, whether it was with Sushant and Gattu Sir or with Ranveer and Rohit Sir, there was no space for intimidation because they were so welcoming.

但当我走进片场时,无论是和苏尚特和加图先生,还是和兰维尔和罗希特先生,都没有恐惧感,因为他们太热情了。

They never made me feel inferior at all. Which of course I was.

他们从来没有让我感到自卑。当然我也从来没感觉到自卑。

I'm a rank newcomer.

我是个普通的新人。

I've never even done like a film making course.

我甚至从来没有上过电影制作课程。

I've done theatre in school, which is totally different.

我在学校学过戏剧,但是是完全不同的。

You know, college level theater is not Bollywood at all.

你知道,大学级别的剧院根本不是宝莱坞。

I didn't even, I mean, and even though my parents are actors, the first set that I really went on was the set of Kedarnath.

我甚至没有去过拍戏现场,尽管我的父母是演员,但我真正去的第一个布景是基达纳特的布景。

So, I mean, I was very, very overwhelmed.

所以,我非常非常不知所措。

And I think that there are two ways you can go, you know.

我认为有两条路可以走。

Either when you're working with such senior people, you can let the pressure get to you, or you can just aspire to learn from them.

当你和这样的资深人士一起工作时,要么你承担所有的压力,要么你努力向他们学习。

And I got really lucky because they were so keen on teaching me.

我真的很幸运,因为他们非常乐于教我。

There wasn't a single day where Sushant or Ranveer made me feel like anything uncool.

在我看来,苏尚特和兰维尔没有一天是不酷的。

You know, I was always welcomed, always encouraged.

我被大家接受,也受到大家很多鼓励。

And Gattu sir and Rohit sir were just a blast.

而加图先生和罗希特先生简直太棒了。

So, I got lucky.

所以,我很幸运。

I feel that, you know, no matter which Institute you belong to, I was in Dhirubhai Ambani International School.

我觉得,不管属于哪个学院,我都在迪鲁拜·安巴尼国际学校。

Then I was in Columbia University, now I am part of the Indian film industry, I feel that no matter which institution you're part of, you just have to give your hundred percent and you have to respect it.

当时我在哥伦比亚大学,现在我是印度电影业的一员,我觉得无论你是哪个学院的一员,你都要百分之百地付出,你必须尊重它。

And once that happens, most of your job is kind of done.

一旦这样做下去,你的大部分工作就差不多完成了。

You know, you have to respect the books that you read.

你必须尊重你读过的书。

You have to respect the teacher that's teaching you.

你必须尊重教你的老师。

You have to respect the set that you're on.

你必须尊重你所在的片场。

You have to respect the director that's directing you.

你必须尊重指导你的导演。

You have to respect, the same way as you respect your classmate's opinion, you respect your co-actor's reactions.

就像你尊重你同学的意见一样,你必须尊重你搭档的反应。

And it's not very different.

这并没有什么太大的不同。

英语演讲推荐