当前位置

: 英语巴士网英语阅读英语诗歌英语阅读内容详情

The Sea(2)

7

(3)

I love (oh! how I love) to ride 我乐于(啊!我多么乐于)航行,

On the fierce foaming bursting tide, 在泡沫凶恶而崩裂的潮水上,

When every mad wave drowns the moon, 此时狂浪吞没了月影,

Or whistles aloft his tempest tune, 啸声高奏着风暴曲,

And tells how goes the world below, 倾诉底下的世界是何等模样,

And why the south-west blasts do blow. 西南风又为何而吹。

(4)

I never was on the dull tame shore 我从不留恋单调温驯的海岸,

but I lov'd the great Sea more and more, 只是愈来愈沉迷于海上,

And backwards flew to her billowy breast, 像鸟儿寻找母巢一般,

Like a bird that seeketh its mother's nest; 忽忙地飞回那涛涛巨浪的怀抱;

And mother she was, and is to me; 对我而言她就是慈母;

For I was born on the open Sea! 因为我生长在海上!

英语诗歌推荐