当前位置

: 英语巴士网英语基础英语口语英语基础内容详情

一张错觉画测性格:你先看见女孩还是老头?

16

一张错觉画测性格:你先看见女孩还是老头?

Optical illusions are all the rage, some drawings contain tricks that can indicate your type of personality.

视错觉在当下非常流行,一些图片包含了某些可以显示你个性的方面。

So what do you see when you look at it?

那么,你看着这张图片的时候,你看到了什么?

If your first reaction to the picture is to think it's the back of a young girl's head, you are 'optimistic and beaming with positive energy'.

如果你看到图片的第一反应是一个女孩的后脑勺,那么你是一个“积极,充满正能量的人。”

This is also associated with being curious and passionate about trying new things, as well as being generous.

它同样也可以说明你对尝试新事物的好奇心和热情,你也很大方。

However, seeing the girl's head isn't all positive, as it also implies impetuousness.

但是,看到女孩的头也不意味着所有结果都是积极的,它同时也说明你比较冲动。

一张错觉画测性格:你先看见女孩还是老头?

WHAT IT MEANS IF YOU SEE A GIRL'S HEAD

如果你看到的是一个女孩的头意味着:

1. You are optimistic and curious.

1.你乐观,对事物充满好奇心;

2. You can be impetuous and often act based on impulsive decisions.

2. 你可能有点浮躁,经常做出冲动的决定;

3. You enjoy helping others and enjoy volunteer work.

3. 你喜欢帮助别人,喜欢志愿者工作;

4. You are strong and resolute and don't give up.

4. 你坚强,果敢,从不轻易放弃;

5. You will become a better person if you listen to feedback and share problems with those around you.

5. 如果你学会倾听别人的意见,将你的问题和周围的人分享,你会变得更加优秀。

一张错觉画测性格:你先看见女孩还是老头?

WHAT IT MEANS TO SEE AN ELDERLY MAN'S FACE

如果你看到的是老人的脸意味着:

1. You are calm, honest, and faithful. You are seen as trustworthy and a reliable person.

1. 你冷静,诚实,忠诚。你被别人视为值得信赖和靠谱的人。

2. You are a natural leader who can take initiative to lead a group through the right path.

2. 你天生适合做领导,你能够主动带领一个团队走向正确的道路。

3. You carefully follow steps to reach your goal. This prevents you from making impulsive decisions.

3. 你认真按照步骤达到目的。这也使你不会轻易做出冲动的决定。

4. You can be a perfectionist which can be a source of stress.

4. 你是一个完美主义者,但同时这也是压力的来源。

They are goal-orientated and unlike the other personality type, don't tend to make impulsive decisions.Playbuzz says: 'Once you set a goal, you plan the steps thoroughly and carefully, and slowly achieve them one by one. This gift keeps you away from making impulsive decisions.'

不像其它人格类型,这类人是以目标为导向的,不会做出冲动的决定。Playbuzz说:“一旦你设定了一个目标,你会制定出详细,全面的步骤,你慢慢的一个一个去实现它们,这样你就不会做出冲动的决定了。”

However this quality can be a double edged sword as it can invoke perfectionism.

但是这种品质是把双刃剑,因为它会让你追求完美主义。

英语口语推荐