当前位置

: 英语巴士网英语基础英语口语英语基础内容详情

分手前的挣扎?如何用英文地道地表达争吵分手

14

一提到“分手”,你总会想到break up或split up一类的短语,可是还有很多地道的说法,一起来看看吧!

分手前的挣扎?如何用英文地道地表达争吵分手

1. Things have changed. I think we need to talk.

事情已经不像以前了,我想我们需要谈谈。

或者可以开门见山:

We need to talk.

我们需要谈谈。


I'd like to talk about us. Things are different.

我想谈谈我们的事,情况有变化了。

2.  We've been fighting a lot recently.

我们最近总是吵架。

对这种现状不满:

We keep fighting and I don't like it.

我们总是吵架,我不喜欢这样。


Aren't you troubled by how much we’ve been fighting?

我们总是这样吵架,难道你不觉得烦吗?

3. I’m not sure we’re working out.

我不觉得我们正在努力解决问题。


同样还可以说:

I don't think this is working out.

我不觉得问题正在解决。


I don't think we can work together.

我不认为我们能一起解决。

4. I really think we should break up.

我真的觉得我们应该分手了。

更直接的说法:

I'm sorry, but I think this relationship isn't going anywhere.

对不起,但我觉得我们这段感情不会有结果的。


I don't think we should see each other anymore. 

我想我们以后不要再见面了。


I think we shouldn’t talk for a while. 
我想我们这段时间还是不要联系了。

5. I want to break up. It's nothing against you; our relationship just isn't going smoothly anymore.

我想分手,这不是你的原因,只是我们的感情不像以前那么顺利了。

如果放不下这段感情:

Are you just giving up?

你难道就要放弃了吗?


I don't want to break up yet.

我还不想分手。


I can't believe we're really breaking up. This is horrible.

我不敢相信我们真的要分手了,这太可怕了。

6. I still like you as a person. Can we remain friends?

我还是挺喜欢你这个人的,我们还能做朋友吗?

同样还可以这么说:

Are you okay with still being friends?

咱们还可以做朋友吧?


I don't want there to be any hard feelings. Do you want to stay friends?

我不想有什么芥蒂,你还想做朋友吗?

大部分美国人分手非常干脆利落,想得开,不介意还是做朋友。

Okay, well, you are still one of my best friends.

好的,那挺好的,你还是我最好的朋友。


I guess so. It was fun while it lasted.

我想是吧,感情这样延续下去也不错。

如果不想有任何联系:

I don't think I am comfortable with that right now.

我觉得这样我会很不舒服。


I need some time alone after this.

这之后我需要一个人静一静。

7. I think it's time to move on.

我想是时候说再见了。

做最后的告别:

I just think about starting my life again.

我只想重新开始我的生活。


I want to forget all about you.

我想彻底把你忘了。


Alright then, I guess this is goodbye. Take care.

好吧,我想这就是再见了。保重。

英语口语推荐