当前位置

: 英语巴士网英语阅读英语诗歌英语阅读内容详情

泰戈尔《园丁集》英汉对照4

9

16

Hands cling to hands and eyes linger on eyes; thus begins the record of our hearts.

手握着手,眼恋着眼;这样开始了我们的心的纪录。

It is the moonlit night of March; the sweet smell of henna is in the air; my flute lies on the earth neglected and your garland of flowers is unfinished.

这是三月的月明之夜;空气里有凤仙花的芬芳;我的横笛抛在地上,你的花串也没有编成。

This love between you and me is simple as a song.

你我之间的爱像歌曲一样地单纯。

Your veil of the saffron colour makes my eyes drunk.

你橙黄色的面纱使我眼睛陶醉。

The jasmine wreath that you wove me thrills to my heart like praise.

你给我编的茉莉花环使我心震颤,像是受了赞扬。

It is a game of giving and withholding, revealing and screening again; some smiles and some little shyness, and some sweet useless struggles.

这是一个又予又留、又隐又现的游戏;有些微笑,有些娇羞,也有些甜柔的无用的抵拦。

This love between you and me is simple as a song.

你我之间的爱像歌曲一样的单纯。

No mystery beyond the present; no striving for the impossible; no shadow behind the charm; no groping in the depth of the dark.

没有现在以外的神秘;不强求那做不到的事情;没有魅惑后面的阴影;没有黑暗深处的探索。

This love between you and me is simple as a song.

你我之间的爱像歌曲一样的单纯:

We do not stray out of all words into the ever silent; we do not raise our hands to the void for things beyond hope.

我们没有走出一切语言之外进入永远的沉默;我们没有向空举手寻求希望以外的东西。

It is enough what we give and we get.

我们付与,我们取得,这就够了。

We have not crushed the joy to the utmost to wring from it the wine of pain.

我们没有把喜乐压成微尘来榨取痛苦之酒。

This love between you and me is simple as a song.

你我之间的爱像歌曲一样的单纯。

17

The yellow birds sings in their tree and makes my heart dance with gladness.

黄鸟在自己的树上歌唱,使我的心喜舞。

We both live in the same village, and that is our one piece of joy.

我们两人住在一个村子里,这是我们的一份快乐。

Her pair of pet lambs come to graze in the shade of our garden trees.

她心爱的一对小羊,到我园树的荫下吃草。

If they stray into my barley field, I take them up in my arms.

它们若走进我的麦地,我就把它们抱在臂里。

The name of our village is Khanjana, and Anjana they call our river.

我们的村子名叫康遮那,人们管我们的小河叫安遮那。

My name is known to all the village, and her name is Ranjana.

我的名字村人都知道,她的名字是软遮那。

Only one field lies between us.

我们中间只隔着一块田地。

Bees that have hived in our grove go to seek honey in theirs.

在我们树里做窝的蜜蜂,飞到他们林中去采蜜。

Flowers launched from their landing-stairs come floating by the stream where we bathe.

从他们渡头街上流来的落花,飘到我们洗澡的池塘里。

Baskets of dried kusm flowers come from their fields to our market.

一筐一筐的红花干从他们地里送到我们的市集上。

The name of our village is Khanjana, and Anjana they call our river.

我们村子名叫康遮那,人们管我们的小河叫安遮那。

My name is known to all the village, and her name is Ranjana.

我的名字村人都知道,她的名字是软遮那。

The lane that winds to their house is fragrant in the spring with mango flowers.

到她家去的那条曲巷,春天充满了芒果的花香。

When their linseed is ripe for harvest the hemp is in bloom in our field.

他们亚麻子收成的时候,我们地里的苎麻正在开放。

The stars that smile on their cottage send us the same twinkling look.

在他们房上微笑的星辰,送给我们以同样的闪亮。

The rain that floods their tank makes glad our kadam forest.

在他们水槽里满溢的雨水,也使我们的迦昙树林喜乐。

The name of our village is Khanjana, and Anjana they call our river.

我们村子名叫康遮那,人们管我们的小河叫安遮那。

My name is known to all the village, and her name is Ranjana.

我的名字村人都知道,她的名字是软遮那。

18

When the two sisters go to fetch water, they come to this spot and they smile.

当这两个姊妹出去打水的时候,她们来到这地点,她们微笑了。

They must be aware of somebody who stands behind the trees whenever they go to fetch water.

她们一定觉察到,每次她们出来打水的时候,那个站在树后的人儿。

The sisters whisper to each other when they pass this spot.

姊妹俩相互耳语,当她们走过这地点的时候。

They must have guessed the secret of that somebody who stands behind the trees whenever they go to fetch water.

她们一定猜到了,每逢她们出来打水的时候,那个人站在树后的秘密。

Their pitchers lurch suddenly, and water spills when they reach this spot.

她们的水瓶忽然倾倒,水倒出来了,当她们走到这地点的时候。

They must have found that somebody's heart is beating who stands behind the trees whenever they  go to fetch water.

她们一定发觉,每逢她们出来打水的时候,那个站在树后的人的心正在跳着。

The two sisters glance at each other when they come to this spot, and they smile.

姊妹俩相互瞥了一眼又微笑了,当她们来到这地点的时候。

There is a laughter in their swiftstepping feet, which make confusion in somebody's mind who stands behind the trees whenever they go to fetch water.

她们飞快的脚步里带着笑声,使这个每逢她们出来打水的时候站在树后的人儿心魂撩乱了。

19

You walked by the riverside path with the full pitcher upon your hip.

你腰间搂着灌满的水瓶,在河边路上行走。

Why did you swiftly turn your face and peep at me through your fluttering veil?

你为什么急遽地回头,从飘扬的面纱里偷偷地看我?

That gleaming look from the dark came upon me like a breeze that sends a shiver through the sipping water and sweeps away to the shadowy shore.

这个从黑暗中向我送来的闪视,像凉风在粼粼的微波上掠过,一阵震颤直到阴荫的岸边。

It came to me like a bird of the evening that hurriedly flies across the lampless room from the one open window to the other, and disappears in the night.

它向我飞来,像夜中的小鸟急遽地穿过无灯的屋子的两边洞开的窗户,又在黑夜中消失了。

You are hidden like a star behind the hills, and I am a passer-by upon the road.

你像一颗隐在山后的星星,我是路上的行人。

But why did you stop for a moment and glance at my face through your veil while you walked by the riverside path with the full pitcher upon your hip?

但是你为什么站了一会,从面纱中瞥视我的脸,当你腰间搂着灌满的水瓶在河边路上行走的时候?

20

Day after day he comes and goes away.

他天天来了又走了。

Go, and give him a flower from my hair, my friend.

去吧,把我头上的花朵送去给他吧,我的朋友。

If he asks who was it that sent it, I entreat you do not tell him my name——for he only comes and goes away.

假如他问赠花的人是谁,我请你不要把我的名字告诉他——因为他来了又要走的。

He sits on the dust under the tree.

他坐在树下的地上。

Spread there a seat with flowers and leaves, my friend.

用繁花密叶给他敷设一个座位吧,我的朋友。

His eyes are sad, and they bring sadness to my heart.

他的眼神是忧郁的,它把忧郁带到我的心中。

He does not speak what he has in mind; he only comes and goes away.

他没有说出他的心事;他只是来了又走了。

英语诗歌推荐