Ground Hostess: Any carry-on luggage? 有任何随身的行李吗?
John: Just two, please. Right here. 只有兩件,就在這裡。
John: We don't smoke. 我们不吸烟。
Ground Hostess: Do you have any luggage that you'd like to check at this time? 你们有行李要现在托运吗?
John: Near a window, please. 靠窗戶。
Ground Hostess: Would you like the smoking or non-smoking section? 你们想坐吸烟区还是禁烟区?
Ground Hostess: Do you have a seating preference? 你们想坐哪裡呢?
John: Yes, of course. Here are our tickets and passports. 是的,那当然。這是我们的机票和护照。
Ground Hostess: Yes, this is it. Would you like to check in now? 是的。你们现在要办登机手续吗?
John: Is this where I check in for flight number 109? 這是办理109号班机登机手续的柜台吗?
John: Thank you. 谢谢.John: Yes, this bag. 有,就这个手提袋。
Ground Hostess: All right. Here are your boarding passes. Have a pleasant flight! 好的。这是你们的登机证。祝您旅途愉快!
|