Clerk: May I see your ticket and passport, please? 看一下您的机票和护照好吗?
Cindy: Sure! Here they are. 当然可以!给你。
Clerk: Any luggage? 有行李吗?
Cindy: Just this suitcase. 只有这一个手提箱。
Clerk: Your backpack is very big and today's flight is quite full. I'm afraid that you will have to check your backpack too. 您的背包太大了,今天航班的人也很满,所以恐怕您得把它也托运了。
Cindy: No problem. Can I have an aisle seat, please? 没问题,请给我靠过道的座位好吗?
Clerk: Yes. I will give you an aisle seat in the center row. Here you are, your ticket, passport and boarding pass. Please board the plane at Gate 15. 可以,我给您安排一个中排靠过道的位置。这是你的机票、护照和登机牌,请在15号登机口登机。
Cindy: Thank you very much. 非常感谢。
Clerk: You're welcome. Have a nice flight?! 不客气。旅途愉快!
Cindy: Are there any in-flight movies on this trip? 飞机上有什么电影吗?
Clerk: Yes, there are. Please ask your flight attendant when you board; I don’t have that information here. 有,您登机的时候问问乘务员吧,我这里没有这方面的信息。
Cindy: Thanks. 谢谢。
|