当前位置

: 英语巴士网英语基础零基础语法英语基础内容详情

正式与非正式的电子邮件用语——从问候语到结束语

12

正式与非正式的电子邮件用语——从问候语到结束语

Whether you’re writing to friends, colleagues or to a potential business partner, your main goal is to get your message across, in other words, to ensure the recipient understands you.

无论你是给朋友、同事,还是给潜在的商业伙伴写信,主要目标是让你的信息被理解,换句话说,确保收件人理解你。

If you use improper or incorrect language and continuously make mistakes in your e-mail, not only might you fail to make yourself understood, you might also fail to make a good impression on the reader.

如果你使用不适当的或不正确的语言,并且不断地在电子邮件中犯错,这样读者不仅无法理解你,你也可能无法给读者留下好印象。

To avoid this, you can run your e-mail through a grammar and spell checker, however, this in itself won’t guarantee that you’re using the right words and expressions.

为了避免这种情况,你可以通过语法和拼写检查器来检查电子邮件,但是,这并不能保证你使用的是正确的单词和表达方式。

In this article, you’ll find examples of language that are commonly used in different types of emails, and hopefully, you’ll find the most appropriate one for your message.

在本文中,您将发现在不同类型的电子邮件中常用的语言示例,希望能为你想传达的信息找到最合适的范例。

The examples are labelled ’formal’ and ’informal’- please note that most informal expressions are perfectly suitable to use in ’semi-formal’ situations, such as between business associates who have worked together for some time and have established a good relationship.

这些例子被贴上了“正式”和“非正式”的标签,请注意,大多数非正式表达都非常适合用于“半正式”的场合,例如在一起工作了一段时间的商业伙伴,他们已经建立了良好的关系,他们就可以使用这些“半正式”的示例。

1.GREETINGS

问候

Formal

正式

Dear Sir/ Madam,

亲爱的先生/女士,

Dear Mr/ Ms Jones,

亲爱的琼斯先生/女士

Dear Dr Smith,

亲爱的史密斯博士

(note: First names are NOT used. Using Miss or Mrs to address a woman is not appropriate, as you don’t know whether she’s married or not)

( 注意:不使用名字。用小姐或夫人称呼一个女人是不合适的,因为你不知道她是否结婚了)

Informal

非正式

Hi Dennis,

嗨,丹尼斯,

Hello Claire,

你好,克莱尔,

Dear Mum,

亲爱的妈妈,

(note: salutations are followed by a (,) comma.)

(注:问候语后面有一个(,)逗号。)

2. Reasons for writing Replying

回信的原因

I am writing to

我写信是

 

to make a reservation

为了预约

  to apply for the position of

为了申请这个职位

to confirm my booking

为了确认我的预约

 to ask for further information about…

为了咨询更多的有关信息

With reference to our telephone conversation on Friday, I would like to let you know that…

根据周五我们的电话交谈,我想让你知道…

3. Making a request

提出请求

Asking for information

询问情况

Could you please let me know

你能告诉我...

 if you can attend…

你是否参加…

if you are available for a meeting on 12th December?

你是否可以在12月12日开会?

Could you possibly arrange a meeting with the Logistics Manager?

你能安排一次与物流经理的会议吗?

I would also like to know if there are any swimming pools in your areas.

我还想知道你们地区是否有游泳池。

4. Offering Help

提供帮助

Giving Information

提供信息

We are happy to let you know that your article has been selected for publication.

我们很高兴地通知您,您的文章已被选定出版。

I am glad to information you that we will be holding our annual conference in Brussels on 20 September 2014.

我很高兴地告诉您,我们将于2014年9月20日在布鲁塞尔举行年会。

Should you need any further information/assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

如果您需要进一步的信息/协助,请随时与我们联系。

5. Complaining

抱怨

I am writing

我写信是...

to express my dissatisfaction with…

为了表达我对…的不满

 to complain about

为了抱怨…

I regret to say that I was not completely satisfied with the room you provided us.

我很遗憾地说,我对你给我们的房间不是很满意。

I would like to receive a full refund and compensation for the damages.

我想收到全额退款和赔偿。

6. Apologizing

道歉

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused.

我们对造成的不便表示歉意。

Please accept our apologies for the delay.

我们来晚了,请接受我们的道歉。

Please let us know what we can do to compensate you for the damages caused.

请告知我们能做些什么来补偿你方造成的损失。

We will make sure that this will not happen again in the future.

我们将确保以后不会再发生这样的事。

7. Attaching Files

附加文件

I am attaching my CV for your consideration.

我附上我的简历供你考虑。

I am sending you the brochure as an attachment.

我把小册子寄给你,作为附件。

Please see the statement attached.

请参见附表。

Please find attached the file you requested.

请找到您所要求的文件。

8. Ending

结束语

I look forward to hearing from you.

我期待着您的消息。

Yours faithfully,

你忠实的,

(when you start with Dear Sir/Madam,)

(当你以亲爱的先生/女士开始这封信件时)

Yours sincerely,

你真诚的,

(when you start with the name e.g. Dear Ms Collins)

(当你以名字开始这封信件时,例如,亲爱的科林斯女士)

Sincerely,

真诚的,

零基础语法推荐