Jim: I just missed my flight. 我刚刚错过了航班。
Clerk: Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. 哦,听到您这么说我感到很遗憾。
Jim: Could you reschedule it? 能更改航班吗?
Clerk: Yes, when would you like to reschedule it for? 可以,您想改到什么时候?
Jim: How about changing my flight to tomorrow noon? 把我的航班改到明天中午可以吗?
Clerk: That was for tomorrow at noon? Please let me verify flight availability? 明天中午吗?让我查一下有没有航班好吗?
Jim: Yes. 好的。
Clerk: OK, there’s still one seat available? on that flight. But it’s in business class. I can let you have that if you like for no additional charge, but rescheduling costs a little extra. 好了,明天中午的航班还有一个座位。不过是商务舱,如果您愿意我就给您订这个了,没有额外收费但是您得另外付改航班的手续费。
Jim: What’s the charge for rescheduling? It’s not too steep, is it? 那要多少钱呢?不会太贵吧,是吗?
Clerk: No, not very. It’s only a $20 charge. And we now have a city terminal so you can check your bags before you get to the airport. 是的,不太贵。二十美元就行了。我们现在有了一个城市航空集散站,在来机场之前您可以在那儿办理行李托运。
Jim: That’s great. Thank you. 太好了,谢谢你。
|