Stewardess: What’s your seat number, sir? 先生,您的座位号是多少?
Eric: It’s 30A. 30A。
Stewardess: That will be three rows up on the right. It’s the window seat. Is this your bag? 往前再走3排,右边靠窗户的位置。这是您的包吗?
Eric: Oh, yes. Can I put it in the overhead compartment? 哦,是的。我能把它放进头顶行李舱吗?
Stewardess: Well, it’s too big. It might fall down and hurt somebody. Could you place it under the seat in front of you, please? 嗯,这包太大了。可能会掉下来砸伤人的。把它放在您前面的座位下面好吗?
Eric: Sure. Would you please help me adjust the air flow? I feel a bit cold. 好的。能帮我调一下空调的气流吗?我感觉有点冷。
Stewardess: Yes. You just turn the knob here above you in whichever direction you like. You can shut it off by turning it tightly to the right. Would you like a blanket? 好的。旋转您头上方的这个旋钮,朝哪个方向都行。向右拧紧就可以关掉了。您要毯子吗?
Eric: Yes, thanks. Can I have something hot to drink? 好的,谢谢。能给我来点热饮料吗?
Stewardess: Yes, of course. What would you prefer? 好的,当然可以。您要什么?
Eric: Coffee, please. 咖啡吧。
Stewardess: We will be serving lunch in about 15 minutes. Would you prefer the beef or the chicken today? 十五分钟后我们会供应午餐。您要牛肉还是鸡肉呢?
Eric: I think I’d like the chicken today. Thank you. 就给我来鸡肉吧,谢谢。
Stewardess: Coming right away, sir. 好的,先生,马上就来。
|