当前位置

: 英语巴士网趣味英语影视英语趣味英语内容详情

电影《飘》的经典求婚对白

16

     -So I'll change the subject and say what I came to say.

-那我还是告诉你我要说的话吧。

-Say it, then, and get out!

-说吧,说完了马上走!

-What is it?

-是什么?

-That I can't go on any longer without you.

-我没有你就活不下去了。

-You are the most ill-bred man to come here at a time like this -with your filthy--

-你真是一个没有教养的男人!

-I made up my mind that you were the only woman for me...

-在十二橡园第一次见到你的时候……

-...the first day I saw you at Twelve Oaks.

-……我就知道我要的就是你。

-Now that you've got the lumber mill and Frank's money...

-现在你已经很富有了……

-...you won't come to me as you did to the jail.

-……不必像来监狱找我时那样对我了。

-So I see I shall have to marry you.

-所以我知道自已不得不娶你了。

-I never heard of such bad taste.

-我从没听过如此差的谎话。

-Would you be more convinced if I fell to my knees?

-要我跪下来求你才相信我吗?

-Turn me loose, you varmint, and get out of here!

-放开我,你这个无赖,快点出去!

-Forgive me for startling you with the impetuosity of my sentiments...

-原谅我吧,我的冲动令你受惊了……

-...my dear Scarlett. I mean, my dear Mrs. Kennedy.

-……我亲爱的思嘉丽,甘太太。

-But it cannot have escaped your notice that for some time past...

-但是难道你现在还没有发觉……

-...the friendship I have felt for you has ripened into a deeper feeling.

-……我对你的感情已经很成熟了吗?

-A feeling more beautiful, more pure, more sacred.

-那种感情,是那么美好纯洁和神圣。

-Dare I name it? Can it be love?

-我敢问那不就是爱情了吗?

-Get up off your knees. I don't like your common jokes.

-快点起来。我已经厌倦你那些低级笑话了。

-This is an honorable proposal of marriage...

-这可是一次十分庄严的求婚啊……

-...made at what I consider a most opportune moment.

-……我觉得时机已经很适当了。

-I can't go all my life waiting to catch you between husbands.

-我不能让自已再等了。

-You're coarse, and you're conceited.

-你很卑鄙,而且很自负。

-And I think this conversation has gone far enough.

-我想我们的对话应该到此为止了。

-Besides, I shall never marry again.

-还有,就是我不会再结婚了。

-Oh, yes, you will, and you'll marry me.

-不,你会再结婚的,你要嫁给我。

-You? You!

-你?你!

-I don't love you!

-我不会爱你的!

-And I don't like being married.

-我也不喜欢结婚。

        -Did you ever think of marrying just for fun?

-你想过结婚只是为了玩吗?

-Marriage, fun? Fiddle-dee-dee. Fun for men, you mean.

为了玩乐?对男人来说就是的。

-Hush up! Do you want them to hear you?

-安静点!你想他们也听到吗?

-You've been married to a boy and an old man.

-你曾嫁过一个小男孩和一个老男人。

-Why not try a husband of the right age, with a way with women?

-为什么不找个合适一点的呢?

-You're a fool, Rhett Butler, when you know I shall always love another man.

-你知道我会喜欢其他男人的。你这个笨蛋!

-Stop it! Do you hear me, Scarlett? Stop it! No more of that talk.

-不要说了!思嘉丽,不要再说那种话。

-Rhett, don't, I shall faint.

-不要啊,我会晕的。

-I want you to faint. This is what you were meant for.

-我就想你晕。

-None of the fools you've known have kissed you like this, have they?

-没有人像我这样吻你的,是吧?

-Your Charles, or your Frank, or your stupid Ashley.

-那个小男孩,老男人,或者那个笨蛋爱希礼。

-Say you're going to marry me. Say "yes." Say "yes! "

-说你愿意嫁给我吧,说吧。说“我愿意!”

-Yes.

-我愿意。

-Are you sure you meant it? You don't want to take it back?

-你说真的吗?不会反悔吗?

-No.

-不会。

-Look at me and try to tell me the truth.

-看着我说真心话。

-Did you say "yes" because of my money?

-你说“我愿意”是为了我的金钱吗?

-Well....

-噢……

-Yes. Partly.

-是,有一点的。

-Partly?

-有一点?

-Well, you know, Rhett, money does help, and, of course I am fond of you.

-当然了,瑞德,钱总是好的,我当然很喜欢你。

-Fond of me.

-喜欢我。

-Well, if I said I was madly in love with you, you'd know I was lying...

-如果我说我很疯狂地爱你,那我肯定是在说谎。

-...but you always said we had a lot in common....

-……但你常说我们有很多相同的地方……

-Yes, you're right, my dear.

-没错,我亲爱的。

-I'm not in love with you any more than you are with me.

-有你和我在一起就好了。

-Heaven help the man who ever really loves you.

-上帝会保佑真正爱你的人的。

-What kind of a ring would you like, my darling?

-你喜欢什么样的戒指呢,亲爱的?

-Oh, a diamond ring. And do buy a great big one, Rhett.

噢,钻石戒指。要大颗点的,瑞德。

-You shall have the biggest and the most vulgar ring in Atlanta.

-那将是这里最大的钻石戒指了。

-I'll take you to New Orleans for the most expensive honeymoon...

我会和你去新奥尔良度蜜月……

-...my ill-gotten gains can buy.

-……那将是最豪华舒适的。

-Oh, that would be just heavenly.

-噢,太好了。

-And I think I'll buy your trousseau for you, too.

-我还要给你买嫁妆。

-Rhett, how wonderful, but...

-瑞德那太好了,可是……

-...you won't tell anybody, will you, Rhett?

-你不会告诉其他人的,对吧?

-Still the little hypocrite.

-还是有点要面子。 

影视英语推荐