当前位置

: 英语巴士网行业英语外贸英语行业英语内容详情

银行英语随身学:存钱与利息的英语表达

8
存钱对中国的老百姓来说可是一件很重要的事,似乎只有把钱存在银行里,才能感到安心。这次我们就来看看有关存钱与利息的表达。

How much do you want to deposit with us?

存多少?

How much do you wish to pay into your account?

你想在户头上存多少?

How much money do you plan to keep in your account on a regular basis?

你计划在你的户头上定期存放多少钱?

Would you please fill in the depositing form, giving the sum of money you're to deposit as well as your name and your account number?

请填张存款单,写明要存的数额以及你的姓名和帐号。

I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.

我想在我的户头上存300元。

I want to deposit these cheques in my account.

我想把这些支票存在我的户头上。

I want to deposit my paycheck.

我想存入我的工资支票。

What's the interest rate for the savings account?

存款利率是多少?

Do you pay interest on this account?

这种存款有利息吗?

Please tell me what the annual interest rate is.

年利率是多少?

Interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present.

目前每年的利率是1%。

The account carries interest of 4%.

该存款有4%的利息。

The interest is added to your account every year.

每年的利息都加到你的存款中。

The interest rate for the savings account is 4%.

储蓄存款的利率是4%。

It varies from time to time. At present it is 6%.

(年息)每个时期都不同,现在是六厘。

Notes:

account number 帐号

depositor 存户

pay-in slip 存款单

deposit form 存款单

banding machine 自动存取机

deposit receipt 存款收据

private deposits 私人存款

certificate of deposit 存单

deposit book, passbook 存折

interest rate 利率

simple interest 单利

compound interest 复利

legal interest 法定利息

prime rate 优待利率

payable interest 应付利息

lending rate 贷款利率

usury 高利贷

the subsidy rate for value-preserved savings 保值储蓄补贴率

外贸英语推荐