当前位置

: 英语巴士网行业英语外贸英语行业英语内容详情

展会接待英语必备

1
hello! nice to meet you! welcone to here! I hope I can make a friend with you!

    I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

    You're going out of your way for us, I believe.我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

    It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

    If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

    Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

    We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

    That'll put us both in the picture.这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

    Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing.那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

    can't say for certain off-hand.我还不能马上说定。

    Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

    It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

    We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

    If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

    I can see you have put a lot of time into it.我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

    You'll know our products better after this visit.参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

    Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

    Then we could look at the production line.然后我们再去看看生产线。

    We are running on two shifts.我们实行的工作是两班倒。

    Almost every process is computerized.几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

    The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

    We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

    Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

    I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。

    What kind of quality control do you have?你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?

    All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

    What's your general impression,may I ask?不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?

    I'm impressed by your approach to business.你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

    The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

    No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

    I think we may be able to work together in the future.我想也许将来我们可以合作。

    The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

    We would be glad to start business with you.我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。

    I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.洽谈中请你们多加关照。

    Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?

    You may be interested in only some of the items.你也许对某些产品感兴趣。

    Your desire coincides with ours.我们双方的愿望都是一致的。

    No wonder you're so experienced.怪不得你这么有经验。

    Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。

    Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?

    At what time can we work out a deal?我们什么时候洽谈生意?

    66 I hope to conclude some business with you.我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。

    We also hope to expand our business with you.我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。

    I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。

    Seeing is believing. 百闻不如一见。

外贸英语推荐