当前位置

: 英语巴士网行业英语外贸英语行业英语内容详情

商业英语会话 (10)

12
Lesson 10: International Trade-Shipping 国际贸易-运输

    Helen:Hello, I‘m calling from San Francisco for Kevin Lee.

    海伦:哈啰,我从旧金山打来找李凯文。

    Kevin:This is Kevin Lee speaking.

    凯文:我是李凯文。

    Helen:Hi. This is Helen Parker calling.

    海伦:嗨。我是海伦_派克。

    Kevin:Good morning, Helen. What can I do for you?

    凯文:早安, 海伦。有什么我能效劳的吗?

    Helen:I'm calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?

    海伦:我想请教你要如何运送你下单的扬声器,空运还是海运?

    Kevin:We need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.

    凯文:我们下个星期就要一部分的订货,所以我们有部份想用空运。

    Helen:How much of it do you want shipped by air?

    海伦:您想要空运多少数量呢?

    Kevin:We'd like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea.

    凯文:一半用空运,剩下的一半用海运。

    Helen:OK. Do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?

    海伦:好的。你要用我们公司的货运代理商吗?

    Kevin:Actually, we've got a freight forwarder over there-China Consolidated. I'll fax you their contact

    information.

    凯文:事实上,我们这边自己有货运公司——中国联合公司。我会把他们的联络资料传真给你。

    Helen:All right. We can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.

    海伦:好的。我们明早可以出一半的货给你们的代理商。

    Kevin:That would be great.

    凯文:那样很好。

    Helen:I'm not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight.

    海伦:我不确定海运的时间表。

    Kevin:No hurry. We're not in a big rush for the second half of the order.

    凯文:不急。另一半的订单我们不是很急。

    Helen:All right. I'll let you know the shipping details later and I'll send you the shipping documents by DHL as

    soon as I get them.

    海伦:好的。我稍后再通知你送货细节,我一拿到出货文件就马上用DHL 快递给你。

    Kevin:Very good. We'll be expecting to hear from you. And thanks for calling.

    凯文:很好。我们等你的消息。谢谢你的来电

外贸英语推荐