当前位置

: 英语巴士网行业英语外贸英语行业英语内容详情

房地产英语:委托代理租房

19

罗伯茨先生现在租的房子快到期了,房东想把房子卖掉。于是罗伯茨先生打算另租房子。今天,他来到代理公司,和代理谈了租房的意思。下面是他们之间的对话。

A--Agent Lu Chen
物业代理陈路
C--Client Mr. Roberts
客户罗伯茨先生

A: Hi, sir. May I help you?
先生,你好,我可以帮你吗?

C: Yes, please. I am looking to lease an apartment.
好的,麻烦你。我正想租套房子。

A: This is my business card. I am Lu Chen. Nice to meet you.
这是我的名片,我叫陈路。很高兴认识你。

C: Thank you. I am Sam Roberts. I am looking for an apartment of around one thousand square feet for my family.
谢谢。我叫山姆·罗伯茨。我想找一个约一千平方英尺的住宅公寓给我的家人住。

A: Mr. Roberts, are you familiar with this area?
罗伯茨先生,你对这一带熟悉吗?

C: Yes, I am living in Rose Garden now, but the lease will expire in two months. The landlord is going to sell his apartment.
是的,我现在住在玫瑰花园,不过租约将在两个月后到期。业主已决定出售那套住宅公寓。

A: I see. I guess you prefer remaining in the same neighborhood. Let me check the computer's property data for you first. (After a few minutes.) Sir, do you know Robinson Garden?
我明白,罗伯茨先生,我估计你希望住在原来的小区附近。让我先查查电脑物业资料。(约数分钟后。)

C: No. I'm sorry to say so.
对不起,我不知道。

(Lu Chen points out the location of Robinson Garden from the map.)
(陈路将该区地图给罗伯茨先生看,并指示该大厦位置)

A: Robinson Garden is only two years old. The first floor has a prestigious lobby and a car park entrance. The second and third floors are for car parking only. The fourth floor is the clubhouse, which includes a fitness center and one swimming pool. Over the platform are two of thirty level residential buildings. There are four units on each floor. The unit areas are between eight hundred square feet and one thousand three hundred square feet. The mid-level has one vacant unit for lease. The gross area is one thousand three hundred square feet and the net area is almost one thousand square feet. The layout of the unit includes one huge living room, one dining room and three bedrooms. The maid's room is attached to the kitchen.

鲁宾逊花园楼龄只有两年。这大厦设计是地面首层为大堂及停车场入口。第二和第三层为停车场。第四层是会所,包括健身房及游泳池。平台上为两幢三十层的住宅。每层有四个单元。 单位面积从八百平方英尺到一千三百平方英尺不等。现在中层有一个出租房子的。建筑面积约一千三百英尺,使用面积接近一千平方英尺。房屋布局有一个大客厅,一个饭厅,还有三个卧室。佣人的房间挨着厨房。

C: Is it furnished or non-furnished?
房子里家具齐全吗?

A: It is a furnished apartment with necessary home appliances.
有家具和必备的家用电器。

C: How much is the rent?
租金多少?

A: The asking rent is forty-five thousand Hong Kong dollars per month.
租金是每月港币四万五千元。

C: Okay. I would like to check the house with my wife tomorrow right after seven. Also, can you show me two more apartments for comparison at the same time?
可以。我想和太太明晚七点后去看看那套房子。还有,你能不能给我多安排两套房子,我可以比较一下?

A: Sure, Mr. Roberts. I'll arrange things for you tomorrow night. May I have your telephone number in order to confirm the appointment?
当然可以,罗伯茨先生。明晚我会为您安排看房。可否把你的电话号码给我,以便联系你确定时间?

C: Yes, my office number is25242524. In case I am not in my office, you can also contact my mobile phone. The number is 90887766.
好的,我公司的电话号码是25242524。如果我不在公司,你可以打我的手机。手机号是90887766。

A: Thank you. Mr. Roberts. I'll have all the information and get back to you se soon as possible.
谢谢你,罗伯茨先生。我搜集所有资料后,会尽快回复你。

改编自:英语周报

外贸英语推荐