当前位置

: 英语巴士网行业英语外贸英语行业英语内容详情

外贸英语:付款(三)

3

付款条件是外贸谈判时的重要一点。下面是一些谈判付款条件的常用表达,希望对您有用。

Please protect our draft on presentation. 请见票即付。

Your draft will be honored on presentation. 你方的汇票见票即付。

The draft was discounted in New York. 汇票已经在纽约贴现。

Our draft No.36 was dishonored. 我们的第三十六号汇票被拒付了。

The draft has not been collected. 汇票之款尚未收进。

We'll be unable to meet these drafts. 我们无力兑付这些汇票。

We've drawn a clean draft on you for the value of this sample shipment. 我们已经开出光票向你方索取这批货的价款。

We've drawn on you for payment of the invoice amounting to $20,000. 我们已经按照发票金额20,000美元向你方开出了汇票。

The draft has been handed to the bank on clean collection. 汇票已经交银行按光票托收。

You can draw on me just as if there were a letter of credit. 您就当作有信用证一样,向我开汇票托收。

We're sending our draft through Bank of China for documentary collection. 我们将汇票交中国银行按跟单托收。

We'll draw on you by our documentary draft at sight on collection basis. 我们将按托收方式向你方开出即期跟单汇票。

We'll draw a sight bill in favor of the Export Bank Singapore. 我们要开立一张以新加坡出口银行为收款人的即期汇票。

We've already remitted the amount by cheque. 我们已经将款以支票汇出。

We enclose a cheque for RMB200. 我们附上人民币200元的支票一张。

外贸英语推荐