当前位置

: 英语巴士网行业英语外贸英语行业英语内容详情

外贸英语:付款(四)

15

付款条件是外贸谈判时的重要一点。下面是一些谈判付款条件的常用表达,希望对您有用。

We regret we can't accept payment "cash against document".

很抱歉,我们不能接受凭单付款办法。

We'll agree to change the terms of payment from L/C at sight to D/P at sight.

我们同意将即期信用证付款方式改为即期付款交单。

We accept D/P payment for future dealings.

以后的交易我们以付款交单方式支付。

We can do the business on 60 days D/P basis.

我们可以按60天付款交单的方式进行交易。

We agree to draw at 30 days D/P.

我们同意开立30天期的付款交单汇票。

We'll draw D/P against your purchase.

我们按付款交单方式收你方这批货款。

As a special sign of encouragement, we'll consider accepting payment by D/P at this sales-purchasing stage.

在此推销阶段,我们将考虑接受付款交单方式以鼓励购买。

We regret we can't accept "Cash against Documents" on arrival of goods at destination.

很抱歉,我们不能同意“货抵目的地付款交单”方式付款。

The buyer suggested D/A as the terms of payment, but the seller was unwilling to make any exception.

买方建议用承兑交单作为付款方式,但卖方不愿作此例外。

We can't agree to draw at 30 days D/A.

我们不同意开具30天期的承兑交单汇票。

So it's better for us to adopt D/P or D/A.

因此,最好是采用付款交单方式或承兑交单方式。

I suppose D/P or D/A should be adopted as the mode of payment this time.

我建议这次用付款交单或承兑交单方式来付款。

It would help us greatly if you would accept D/A or D/P.

如果您能接受D/P或D/A付款,那可帮了我们大忙。

Could you make an exception and accept D/A or D/P?

您能否来个例外,接受D/A或D/P付款方式?

外贸英语推荐