当前位置

: 英语巴士网行业英语外贸英语行业英语内容详情

第一次接待客户该说啥

17

    1 欢迎语句

Welcome to our company

欢迎光临我们公司

Is this your first visit to our plant

第一次来我们公司吗?

Is there anything you are particularly interested in?

对我们的什么东西感兴趣吗?

2 请对方询问

Please feel free to ask any questions you want

没关系,请随便问什么吧

Please stop me if you have anything to ask

有什么就随便问吧

Just let me know if you have any questions

还有什么问题吗?

实用语句(2)

1.介绍个别部门

Our Administration Department is over there

我们的行政部在那边

I will show you our Marketing Department

我带你去看看我们的市场推广部

Allow me to show you our showroom

请允许我带你去看看展览室吧

2.关于销路

There is a great demand for this product

这种产品很好销

The goods are much in demand

这种产品很热销

This model is hot welcomeed by our clients

这种产品深受我们的客户欢迎

实用语句(3)

1. 议价

Would it be possible to have changes in price?

价格不能变了吗?

I think the price is not competitive enough

我想这个价格没有足够的竞争力
I am afraid the price is not acceptable

恐怕我不能接受这个价格

2. 还价

We can reduce the price by 30% if your order is big enough

如果你订购量够大的话价格可以降30%

We can reduce our price to the level you suggested

我们可以降低价格到你的要求

实用语句(4)

介绍新产品

This is our lastest model

这是我们的最新模型

Would you like to take a look at our new products?

想看看我们的新产品吗?

Have you come across this kind of products before?

您以前见过这种产品吗?

We hightly recommend this kind of products

我们极力推荐这中产品

        实用语句(5)

作出保证

We guarantee that those misprinted user manuals will be replace

我们保证这些印错的用户手册将被换掉

We promise to deliver the goods before 4 oclock this afternoon

我们答应您今天下午四点钟前把货送到

Please let us know if the goods are not in good condition

请告诉我们实话是否货物不好

实用语句(6)

解释原因

Please understand we are processing your order as quickly as we can

您应该知道我们正在尽快地赶工

I will check and see what went wrong

我来查查看错在那里

It would be better if one of our engineers has a look at the machine

如果当时有一个工程师看一下该设备情况会好得多

Please accept our apologies for the delay

送货迟了请接受我们的道歉

I am sorry to hear that, there must be some errors in the production process

很对不起肯定是生产工序出错啦

实用语句(7)

询问详情

What exactly is the problem?

确实的问题是什么?

Can you give me the order number?

请告诉我订单号好吗?

What is the actual quantity stated?

实际的数量说明什么?

实用语句(8)

讨论合约内容

When can we discuss the contract?

什么时候我们可以商量签约

We would like to discuss the means of delivery detail

我们想详细商谈送货条款

There are some points we have not worked out

还有一些要点我们还没达成一致

实用语句(9)

不能立即决定

I can not give you a definte answer right now

我不能马上给您一个明确的答复

Please let me think it over

让我再考虑考虑周全吧

Would it be all right to give you an answer this afternoon?

下午再给您答复好吗?

实用语句(10)

在签约之前

When can we sign the contract?

我们什么时候签约?

Are you ready to sign?

您准备好签约了吗?

Are you satisfied to the contract?

对这合同满意吗?

外贸英语推荐