当前位置

: 英语巴士网行业英语外贸英语行业英语内容详情

商务人士必备:经典口语900句(四)

10

    136 We"ll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.

如果你们愿意,我们想留几晚供你们自由支配。

137 We"d have to compare notes on what we"ve discussed during the day.

我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

138 That"ll put us both in the picture.

这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

139 Then we"d have some idea of what you"ll be needing.那我们会心中有数,知道你们需要什幺了。

140 I can"t say for certain off-hand.

我还不能马上说定。

141 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

142 It"ll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

143 But wouldn"t you like to spend an extra day or two here? 你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

144 I"m afraid that won"t be possible, much as we"d like to. 尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

145 We"ve got to report back to the head office.

我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

146 Thank you for you cooperation.

147 We"ve arranged our schedule without any trouble. 我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

148 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?

这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

149 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

150 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

        151 We really wish you"ll have a pleasant stay here. 我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

152 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

153 Welcome to our factory.

154 I"ve been looking forward to visiting your factory. 我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

155 You"ll know our products better after this visit.

156 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department. 也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

157 Then we could look at the production line.

158 These drawings on the wall are process sheets. 墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

159 They describe how each process goes on to the next. 表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

160 We are running on two shifts.

我们实行的工作是两班倒。

161 Almost every process is computerized.

几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

162 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.

工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

163 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.

所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质检关。

164 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise. 我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

165 Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位。

166 Quality is even more important than quantity.

167 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.我希望这次参观没给你们增添太多的麻烦。

168 Do we have to wear the helmets?

我们得戴上防护帽吗?

169 Is the production line fully automatic?

生产线是全自动的吗?

170 What kind of quality control do you have?

你们用什幺办法来控制质量呢?

171 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

172 What"s your general impression, may I ask?

173 I"m impressed by your approach to business.

你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

174 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.

我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

175 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

176 I think we may be able to work together in the future. 我想也许将来我们可以合作。

177 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market. 我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。

178 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.

我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

179 We would be glad to start business with you.

我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。

180 I"d appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation. 洽谈中请你们多加关照。

外贸英语推荐