当前位置

: 英语巴士网行业英语外贸英语行业英语内容详情

商务人士必备:经典口语900句(十一)

8

    451 The cheque will be cleared in about three days.

大概在3天后,支票就可以兑现了。

452 I see. I"ll go and check.

噢,原来是这样,那我再去查查看。

453 Hello, may I change some money with my Master card?

我能否用万事达卡来兑换些钱吗?

454 Yes, you can. Would you please show me your card?

可以,让我看看您的卡。

455 Here are you Chinese Yuan for $ 1000. And your passport and exchange memo.

这是您1000美元所换的人民币。给您护照和兑换清单。

456 How much would you like to remit?

您想汇多少钱?

457 I suppose you want to send U.S. Dollars.

我想您是汇美元吧?

458 May I ask the reason for your remittance?

可以请问汇款的原因吗?

459 Do you want to remit the money by airmail or by cable, sir?

您想要航空信还是电汇,先生?

460 So you can take M/T, and they will take a longer time to reach New York Bank.

那么你要采用信汇,只是信汇汇款到纽约银行用的时间较长。

461 Would you care to take a seat while I make out a receipt?

请坐一会儿好吗?我给您开个收据。

462 I"ll take M/T.

那我就用信汇吧。

463 For £300 to London, the commission is 3, please. 汇款300英镑到伦敦,费用为3英镑。

464 Excuse me, but do you handle remittance checks here?

打扰了,你们办理汇款支票吗?

465 To whom is the check payable, madam?

请问支票受款人是谁,夫人?

466 Yes, I have got the license from the Bank of China. Here you are.

是的,我已得到中国银行的许可。请过目。

467 Would you please tell me your phone number so that we"ll ring you up as soon as the remittance arrives?

您能否把电话号码告诉我,以便汇款一到就给您打电话?

468 Yes, your money has arrived.

噢,您的汇款已经到了。

469 Very well, sir. Please fill out this remittance slip.

好的,先生。请填写这张汇款通知书。

470 How much do you charge for sending a cable transfer to London?

发一张到伦敦的电汇,要收费多少?

471 How much do you want to change?

您想兑换多少?

472 Would you please tell me the exchange rate for pound sterling into RMB?

请你告诉我英镑兑换人民币的汇率是多少,好吗?

473 Here you are, please check.

给你,请查一下。

474 I want to change some British sterling into Renminbi.

我想把一些英镑换成人民币。

475 Are you going to use cash or traveler’s cheques? 您是用现钞换呢,还是用旅行支票换?

476 So five hundred dollars will be 4, 350 RMB Yuan. 500美元可兑换人民币4350元。

477 But you have to pay 5% commission on this money exchange.

但兑换这笔外币,您得另外付5%的手续费。

478 I beg your pardon.

请原谅。

479 We would like to ask you to come here for an interview.

我们想约你来参加面试。

480 Perhaps you"ve heard our product"s name. Would you like to know more about it?

也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?

481 Let me tell you about our product.

关于产品一事让我向你说明。

482 This is our most recently developed product.

这是我们最近开发的产品。

483 We"d like to recommend our new home health monitor.

我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。

484 That sounds like the product we had in mind.

那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。

485 I"m sure you"ll be pleased with this product.

我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。

486 I"m really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.

我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。

487 I strongly recommend this product.

我强力推荐这种产品。

488 If I were you, I"d choose this product.

如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。

489 We"ve already had a big demand for this product.

这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量。

490 This product is doing very well in foreign countries.

这种产品在国外很畅销。

491 Our product is competitive in the international market.

我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。

492 Let"s move on to what makes our product sell so well.

让我来说明是什么原因使我们的产品销售得那么好。

493 Good. That"s just what we want to hear.

很好,那正是我们想要听的。

494 The distinction of our product is its lightweight.

我们产品的特点就是它很轻。

495 Our product is lower priced than the competition.

我们产品价格低廉,具有竞争力。

外贸英语推荐