当前位置

: 英语巴士网行业英语求职英语行业英语内容详情

办公室会话:工作

8

人在职场,和同事谈论最多的就是工作。下面是一些有关工作的办公室闲聊,各位可以从中学到一些口语表达。

(1)
Cathy: Did you see May today?
凯西:你今天看到梅了吗?
Jack: Yes. But why does she have such a long face?
杰克:看到了,她为什么拉长着脸啊?
Cathy: I don't have the foggiest idea.
凯西:不知道。
Jack: I thought she'd be happy.
杰克:我还以为她会很高兴呢。
Cathy: Yeah, especially since she got a promotion recently.
凯西:是啊,她最近还升职了呢。
Jack: Maybe it's some kind of personal problem.
杰克:也许有什么私人问题吧。

(2)
Eddie: What are the chances of getting a raise this year?
埃迪:今年有可能长工资吗?
Janice: Chances are slim!
贾尼斯:不太可能。
Eddie: Wow! You haven't gotten a raise for how many years now?
埃迪:哇!你多少年没长过工资了?
Janice: It's been three years! The company keeps losing money and they can't afford to give anyone a raise.
贾尼斯:三年了!公司总是亏损,没法给我们长工资啊。
Eddie: That's too bad. Did you ever think of working somewhere else?
埃迪:太糟了。你有想过去其他地方工作吗?
Janice: Yeah. In fact, I have an interview next Monday.
贾尼斯:有啊,我下周一就有个面试。
Eddie: Good luck!
埃迪:祝你好运啊!

(3)
Terri: Derrick, don't you think you should take a vacation? Even one or two days would be fine.
特里:戴里克,你不觉得应该去休个假吗?一两天也行啊。
Derrick: There's no way. There's too much work.
戴里克:不行啊,工作太多了。
Terri: But you look so exhausted. You need a break!
特里:但是你看起来筋疲力尽的。你需要休息!
Derrick: I know. My chances would be better if they would hire more people.
戴里克:我知道。如果公司多雇点人我就会好过多了。
Terri: They won't hire more people?
特里:他们不雇人吗?
Derrick: No. They always want to keep the cost down. I am really overwhelmed with a heavy workload.
戴里克:不雇,他们总想着降低成本。我快被繁重的工作压垮了。
Terri: Maybe you should talk to the manager.
特里:也许你应该和经理谈谈。
Derrick: Yes. I'm going to bring this up in tomorrow's meeting.
戴里克:恩,明天开会的时候我就说。

求职英语推荐