当前位置

: 英语巴士网行业英语办公室英语行业英语内容详情

如何解读老板的话中话?

11

爱思英语编者按:身在职场,要做出一番事业,除了勤勤恳恳,卖力拼搏,还有一件事很重要,就是弄懂老板的心思。这不是说要拍老板马屁,但不懂老板所想就很难得到重视。要弄懂老板所想,就要解读他所说的话背后的意思,因为不是每个人都是直接的。一起来解读老板的话中话吧。

如何解读老板的话中话?

如何解读老板的话中话?

YOUR BOSS SAYS: "Too edgy"
老板说:太急躁了

WHAT IT MEANS: Plainly put, you're not friendly enough. Managers don't see you as approachable, which may be hindering your career.
背后含义是:老实说,你不够友善。经理们觉得你不容易靠近,这种看法或许会阻碍你的职业生涯。

Quick fix: Smile more and make an effort at deskside chitchat.
补救办法:多微笑,试着与别人多聊天。

YOUR BOSS SAYS: "Lack impact"
老板说:印象不深

WHAT IT MEANS: Shyness (being passive in meetings, waiting to be asked questions) can be confused with indifference. As a result, others don't solicit your opinions.
背后含义是:胆怯(在会议中不积极,等着被问问题)会让别人误认为冷漠。结果别人不会再征求你的看法。

Quick fix: Swallow your anxieties and pipe up with ideas.
补救办法:放下焦虑担心,说出自己的想法。

YOUR BOSS SAYS: "Too emotional"
老板说:太感情用事了

WHAT IT MEANS: You gesticulate and raise your voice when championing ideas, which suggests you're not in control.
背后含义是:当讨论观点时你手势过多还提高音量,会让别人认为自我控制力不够。

Quick fix: Make more eye contact and use just one hand to reinforce your points - it's not as pushy.
补救办法:有更多眼神交流,在强调观点时用一只手辅助即可——这样显得不是那么强势。
 
YOUR BOSS SAYS: "Too laid-back"
老板说:太松散了

WHAT IT MEANS: You may not be dressing professionally, are overly familiar with colleagues, or don't convey a sense of urgency about work.
背后含义是:你可能穿的不职业化、和同事混的太熟、没有传达出对工作的紧张和重视。

Quick fix: Step up your game with a new suit, quit schmoozing, and walk with purpose.
补救办法:穿新的职业装继续工作进程、不再闲谈、明确目标。

YOUR BOSS SAYS: "Too risky"
老板说:太冒险了

WHAT IT MEANS: Your idea of innovation may not align with your company's vision. Your big ideas may be unworkable.
背后含义是:你创新的想法可能与公司目标不一致。你惊天动地的想法或许行不通。

Quick fix: Watch the office all-star and what elements of her pitches perk the boss's ears.
补救办法:观察办公室红人的做事方法,以及老板会采纳她哪些方面的建议。

YOUR BOSS SAYS: "Need to be more assertive"
老板说:要更独断

WHAT IT MEANS: Your voice is not projecting confidence - you speak too softly, engage in baby talk, or end every statement with a question mark.
背后含义是:你的声音听起来并不自信——说话没底气,有无关紧要的话,或者每个观点都以问句结尾。

Quick fix: Raise your voice, enunciate, and stop doubting yourself.
补救办法:提高音量、清晰表达、别再怀疑自己。

办公室英语推荐